Study in Canada
Canada Study Visa - IELTS Bands Requirement 6(each)
Canada is known throughout the world for its multiculturalism and for promoting the concept of 'salad bowl'. In Canada, people from all cultures mingle and retain their identity, forming a large web of multicultural diversity. Canada is widely known for spending more per capita on its education system, than any other country in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Canadian universities and institutions are widely known for providing superior quality of education.
Varied Universities & Courses
There are a large number of universities in Canada, which provide high quality education to students. Along with universities, there are also several other community colleges and technical institutions which provide vocational programs to get a job. These universities and institutions offer over 8,000 programmes at 150 public institutions.
Canadian universities have been a host to a large student population from around the world. Students flock to Canada, because Canadian universities deliver the best knowledge to the students.
Value Money & Saving Time
The tuition fee of Canadian universities is comparatively low when compared to universities of other countries. This is also one of the reasons for competitive admission in universities. Students who want a job can enroll themselves in community colleges and technical institutions, as the vocational programmes offered by them last for one to three years.
Student Life with Internation Tradition
More than 100,000 students from across the globe visit Canada every year. Foreign students bring a rich culture to the classrooms of Canadian colleges and institutions. It is easy for students to live in Canada because of the diversities in cultures and traditions. Here, every individual is free to retain his culture.
English and French are official languages of Canada. You can communicate easily if you know any of these. You may also find languages of different cultures being used because of multiculturalism.
All international students whose second language is English have to take up IELTS or TOEFL exam. An IELTS band of 6.0/6.5 for Undergraduate and 6.5/7 for Postgraduate courses or a TOEFL score of 80 and above for Undergraduate and 90 and above for a Post Graduate course is desirable.
It is highly recommended that students should apply for student visa at least three months prior to the commencement of session. For all the information regarding student visa for Canada, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp
Post Study Work in Canada
If students wish to stay and pursue a career in Canada after completion of studies, they can apply to Canada Experience Class (CEC).
Applying to Canada
The admission process usually begins in the summer months (May/June/July). Application deadlines vary from institution to institution.
- Algonquin College, Ottawa
- Alexander College,Vancouver, B.C
- Canadian College, Vancouver
- Vancouver Institute of Professional Management, Vancouver, BC.
- Conestoga College, Kitchener,Ontario
- Niagara College, Ontario
- Confederation College,Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Seneca College ,Toronto ,Ontario
- Columbia College,Vancouver ,BC
- North Island College,Vancouver,Bc
- College of New Caledonia ,Prince george,BC
- Douglas College, BC
- Okanagan College,B.C
- University of Manitoba(UG Courses only)
- Vancouver Island University, Vancouver,BC
- Sheridan College ,Toronto,Ontario
- Saskatchewan Institute of Appled Science and Technology (SIAST)
- Lambton College, Sarnia, Toronto, Ontario
- Camosun College,Victoria,BC
- Humber College, Toronto
- Durham College ,Oshawa,Ontario
- Centennial College, Toronto
- Fanshawe College,London,Ontario
- Mohawk College ,Hamilton,Ontario
- Mc Master University (UG courses &MBA only)
- Carleton University
- Royal Roads University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Waterloo(Dubai Campus UTP to Canada campus)
- Farleigh Dickinson University
- Bow Valley College
- University of Concordia
- Windsor University
- New York Institute of Technology - Vancourver
- Laurentian University
- Sait Polytechnic College
- Dalhousie University
- Georgian College
- Grant McEwan University